Had a Bad Reaction to SSRI’s?

From my experience treating those with OCD, when SSRI medications are used, the person typically has one of 3 responses. Most people (85%) have good responses to Luvox/Lexapro/Zoloft/etc. The other 15% fall into two categories: [...]

By |2020-11-11T05:46:41+00:00November 11th, 2020|OCD Medications|Comments Off on Had a Bad Reaction to SSRI’s?

OCD Conference!

The International OCD Foundation (IOCDF.org) holds annual conferences on OCD at rotating locations throughout the United States. One of the best things about these conferences is that anyone can attend!: people who have OCD, family [...]

By |2020-11-11T05:16:54+00:00November 11th, 2020|OCD Community|Comments Off on OCD Conference!