What Steeple City Psychological Services Can Offer You…
Currently, we provide Individual Therapy to patients 15yrs and up. Our treatment style is collaborative and non-judgmental. After the Clinical Interview at our initial session, we will create a treatment plan with achievable goals to help you develop effective coping skills and resolve symptoms. Your treatment will be directed toward your specific needs and pace.
Specialty Areas Treated
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Medication Consultation with Prescribers
- Adjustment to major life transitions (grief, divorce, job/career change, etc.)
General Areas Treated
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- College Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT): improves thought processes and behaviors.
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT): makes thoughts more adaptive.
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT): improves symptoms via quick practical life changes.
- Eclectic Therapy: it combines the best parts of several therapies to improve symptoms.
- Existential Therapy: it improves symptoms by addressing perceived barriers in one’s life.
- Motivational Interviewing: improves symptoms by taking steps towards change.
- Person-Centered Therapy: improves symptoms by recognizing options and making changes.
- Positive Psychology: focuses on building on strengths to improve symptoms.
Collaborative Care / Consultation / Medication
- We provide Collaborative Care services to primary care providers, actively collaborating to resolve the patient’s issues.
- Additionally, We provide consultation to other professionals to help them understand their client’s condition better.
- General Testing and Evaluation
- Accommodations Evaluations for College
- Forensic Evaluations
- Brief ADHD Evaluations for personal use / or use with doctor
- Pre-ministry Assessment
- Act 120 & 235 Evaluations (Lethal Weapons Training Act / Municipal Police Academy)